Auctioneer and Auction:
1. This Auction is presented by Marudhar Arts as identified with the Antique License from the Archaeological Department of India & the Under License No 01. (the "Auctioneer"). The Auction is conducted under these Terms and Conditions of Auction and it is applicable to the Indian Law. Marudhar Arts reserves the right to include its own item/s in any auction sale as well as material from affiliated or related to companies, principals, officers or employees.
2. A Winning Bidder has to pay Buyer's Premium
(i) if Bid by Laptop or System i.e., 12.50 % + 18% GST on Hemmer Commission amount (it will be 14.75% on Hammer Amount)
(ii) if Bid by Mobile Device i.e., 10.00 % + 18% GST on Hemmer Commission amount (it will be 11.80% on Hammer Amount)
3. Bidder has to acknowledge that grading/description for most of the coins in the Auction have been determined by independent grading services/experts. Coin grading and descriptions are subjective. Marudhar Arts does not warrant the accuracy of such grading or descriptions. All photographs in this catalogue are of the actual items being sold but may not be the actual size or to scale.
4. No GST Books (other Than Auction Catalogues).
5. 5% on Coins, Medals, Stamps & Philatelic.
6. 12% on Bank Notes.
7. Any person participating or registering for the Online - Auction agrees & accepts these Terms and Conditions of the Auction ("Bidder").
8. All Bidders should register themselves by paying the said Registration Fee to the Auctioneer. Registration Fee is refundable in case the bidder want to cancel his/her member ship. In case the Auctioneer feels that any bidder has disputed or not abiding the Terms & Conditions can be Black-Listed from the website & will not be entertained for the future auctions held by the Auctioneer. Such decisions are the sole discretion, at any time prior to, during, or even after the close of the Auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to Black-List any person from the auction.
9. If any unit/entity places a bid, then the individual executing the bid on behalf of the unit/entity agrees to personally guarantee payment for any successful bid.
10. Auctioneer will not be responsible for any errors in bidding (typographical error), so make sure that every bid is entered correctly. Auctioneer will also not be responsible for Internet bids submitted after the published closing time; nor for any Internet delay from the bidder's end.
11. The highest qualified Bidder of any lot recognized by the Auctioneer shall be the Buyer. In the case of a tie bid, the initial bid received or recognized wins. In the event of any dispute between any Bidders at an Auction, Auctioneer may at his sole discretion reoffer the lot. Auctioneer's decision and declaration of the winning Bidder shall be final and binding upon all Bidders.
12. Auctioneer occasionally may experience Internet and/or Server service outages, and Auctioneer may periodically schedule system downtime for maintenance and other purposes, during which Bidders cannot participate or place any bids. If such outages occur, we may at our discretion extend bidding for the Auction.
13. Payment is due immediately upon the close of the auction. Payment is delinquent and in default if not received in full, in good funds, within seven (7) calendar days of the Auction Sale (the "Default Date"), without exception, time being of the essence. Unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to the Auction Sale, all auction sales are payable strictly in immediately through Bank Transfer / Paypal. Buyers will be charged all applicable sales tax.
14. In any case if a Winning Bidder fails to pay any amount for the lost he/she has won, Auctioneer reserves all the rights to sell the lot(s) to any under bidders in the Auction that the lot(s) appeared, or relist the lot(s) in a future auction conducted by Auctioneer.
15. A defaulting Bidder agrees to pay for the reasonable costs of resale (including a 7.5% seller's commission, if consigned to an auction conducted by Auctioneer). The defaulting Bidder's Membership Fee will be forfeited against the commission & if there is any difference in the amount is liable to it to the Auctioneer. The Defaulting Bidder is Black-Listed from the Auction website.
16. Delivery of the lot(s) will be done only once the payments are received.
17. Marudhar Arts offers Life-Time Guarantee of the genuineness of the items sold.
18. Membership Registration Fee or the payments for the lots can be made by RTGS, Bank Wire, Cheque or Demand Draft (favouring Marudhar Arts payable at Bangalore).
Bank Detail Can Be find from following URL
19. Lots are sold as shown with all faults, imperfections and or errors of description. Neither the auctioneer nor the seller is liable for any fault or error of description. All statements as to the items sold, at any point, are statements of opinion only. The auctioneer reserves the right in forming his opinion, to consult and rely upon any expert or authority considered by him reliable. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, should any lot been wrongly described in any material aspect, the buyer may reject the same, provided that he give written notice to do so and return the same to the auctioneer within seven (7) days from the day of the sale. Under no circumstances will the auctioneer be liable for any costs, expenses or damages incurred by the buyer in respect of any lot, including, but not limited to, loss of any kind of profit whatsoever. Bidders are advised to scrutinize the lots they bid for.
20. The auctioneer acts solely as an agent and shall not be responsible for any default by either the buyer or the seller or for any action or claim which may arise in respect of any lot.
21. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of their purchases at the time of delivery. The auctioneer cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy which might be discovered after the lots have been removed from either the action room or the auctioneer's premises.
22. The auctioneer is not responsible for the safe custody of any lots left beyond seven (7) working days after the date of sale, and reserves the right to charge storage and re-sell by auction or privately, and without notice to the buyer.
23. If any Auction invoice submitted by Auctioneer is not paid in full when due, the unpaid balance will bear interest at the highest rate permitted by law from the date of invoice until paid. Any invoice not paid when due will bear a Two & a Half percent (2½ %) interest per month. If the Auctioneer refers any invoice to an attorney for collection, the buyer agrees to pay attorney's fees, court costs, and other collection costs incurred by Auctioneer.
Delivery; Shipping; and Handling Charges:
24. Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling charges. Lots won will be shipped within 7 days time after the full payment is received. International Bidders shall provide written shipping instructions, including specified customs declarations, to the Auctioneer for any lots to be delivered outside India. A standard charge of 200INR for Domestic & 400INR for International shipment will be charged on every lot.
NOTE: Final value of the item shall be the item'(s) closing price + Buyer's Premium+ GST*+ shipping charge + insurance**. All shipping charges will be borne by the successful Bidder. On all domestic & international shipments, any risk of loss or tampering of the package during the transit will be borne by the Winner if not insured. All the shipments will be secured delivery i.e., the item will be delivered only to bidder upon confirming the bidder's personal details. Also the package is considered "delivered" if the shipping carrier's confirmation of delivery has the seal/signature the bidder.
25. Any request for shipping verification for undelivered packages must be made within 15 days of shipment by the buyer.
26. Auction is conducted in Indian Rupees.
27. Subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction.
28. Please note that Marudhar Arts holds the right to revise, edit or make any necessary changes on a generated invoice in-case of any discrepancy found.
* as applicable.